Prenatal Yoga (Pre-Registered 6 weeks)
Prenatal sessions are scheduled throughout the year – see details below for specific session dates.
These pre-registered 6 week sessions offers a Hatha yoga class with modifications and hands on assists for the pregnant body. Celebrate this sacred time of bringing a new life into the world by taking care of the body, mind, and spirit. Stretching, strengthening and relaxation suitable for all stages of pregnancy.
Investment: $102+hst/6 consecutive sessions**
@MOKSHA ST CLAIR WEST
Nicky Yates’ first experience with yoga was with a Rodney Yee DVD in her parent’s basement.
As a competitive runner, she came to yoga in search of a slower physical practice to offset the
more demanding physical activities of her day to day. You will find in her classes a slow pace where you can dive deeply into your own personal experience. With foundational patterns of breath along with gentle postures and more alignment based cueing, you are encouraged to explore Yoga and it’s meaning to you.
Kira Liss started attending yoga classes with her mother when she was a teenager. What was first an interest in the movement practice transformed into a love of how it made her feel more connected mentally and emotionally. Kira’s curiosity about the practice led her to a 200 hour teacher training at Kula Annex. Having practiced as a doula for quite some time, Kira already new that she wanted to teach pre and postnatal yoga, a dream that materialized after trainings at Toronto Yoga Mamas and Yogaspace. Kira creates a space where students are encouraged to explore, tune in and connect.
- UPCOMING SESSION: September 6 – October 11, 2018 w/Nicky Yates
Sundays 11:00am-12:00pm *new start time*
- UPCOMING SESSION: September 9 – October 21, 2018 *no class October 7* w/Kira Liss
**This session runs 6 classes over 7 weeks – there is no class on October 7 for Thanksgiving weekend**
Online registration is available by clicking on the link below.
Please email email@example.com with any questions.
- You may join any session late if you commit to the remaining classes in the series and the class rate will be pro-rated. Call the studio at 647-343-8811 if you would like to register for a session that has already begun.
- We do not provide make up classes.
- Classes are non-transferable
- Drop-in rate for single class within session is $25+tax – space provided in class.